The ideal candidate will be able to appropriately identify the needs of both new and current customers in order to aid customers in their success using our product. This will be done by developing an appropriate level of communication with clients and internal team members to better understand and mitigate any issues the customers may face.
- Work cross-functionally within the company to communicate with all stakeholders in customers’ success
- Create and maintain relationships with customers and suppliers to better understand and achieve their needs
- Make visits to our suppliers to identify opportunities for growth within our platform
- Manage all reporting about the health of customers’ accounts
- Strong ability to follow-up B2B and B2C contacts.
- Administration Duties: Preparation of welcome packs, checking each supplier up to date and in the form to meet the company quality and assurance standards. Uploading information to the database, keeping up to date contact details in the company’s management system and creating performance and statutory reports.
- Reporting: To report monthly on sales and account management.
- Language skills: Dutch fluently and/or English fluently
- Experience – Ideally significant sales experience in B2B/B2C environment.
- Great knowledge of the product-destination Argentina, Chile, Uruguay & Antarctica.
- Advance MS Office skills.
- A driven personality, able to work autonomously and pro-actively within the team.
- An enthusiastic fast-learner with a dedicated approach to work.
- Willingness and ability to travel.
- Excellent communication skills.
- 23 days holidays per year
- Competitive salary
- Great team atmosphere
- Retiro, Buenos Aires, Argentina
- As soon as possible
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org